Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen. I am an American Vietnamese entrepreneur living in the city of Orange California. With my wonderful partner JP and the happy-go lucky dad Henry. A lot of people know me as @annephung on Instagram and I write about my journey - from the upwards to the downwards. In 1990, my family relocated to America. In the age of 1 and 1/4 I was accepted into my parents. When I realized that I had the potential to achieve a better future I set out to be successful and do my parents proud. Within my head, I could see the path I wanted to take to live my life. You go to college and then graduate. Wed. Get a home. Have kids. My life that I planned for me did not turn into. In 2013, I found it difficult to accept my job. While the pay and status were good however, I wasn't sure if it fulfilled me. In reality, I thought I was spending my time. When I started to take steps toward a new direction in my life, I realized the importance of personal training and that's the career path I was looking for. I have a love for fitness, and I love being around people and helping those around me. In 2014, I founded my small company and it will be 7 years since my birthday in 2021. As an Asian woman in the industry, we are among the few. In the coaching industry I would like to be a positive influence by providing quality training to assist others in becoming healthier and happier. Furthermore, I try to motivate others to follow their dreams and goals in order to achieve whatever they wish to do. While my career was taking off, I lost my mother. It was the hardest of everything. The eight years she fought battle with the disease. Now she's resting on Heaven, and I keep her in my heart. Although you may not be able to see it at first, life is a way of offering us the things we need. The death of my mother affected me greatly and I am convinced that she offered me another chance to live my life. In the morning of Tet/Lunar New Year Day, she died. It was now time for her to transition to the next chapter of her life and my chance to live one that was meaningful and enjoyable. As I approach my 30s, I have a sense of being alive and in the moment. I don't feel as if I'm just a mere existence anymore. When I share my experience I hope my thoughts will resonate with yours. It is my wish that my words can aid you in understanding that you're never alone. That you have the ability to achieve whatever you want to achieve. It is my prayer to live your life at the highest level and not have regrets in the final hours of your life. We are the only guarantee in our lives.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annalee belle

Caterina-Scorsone

Ali MacGraw measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe, and bra size